Friday, March 25, 2011

Marking the territory of this newly impassioned soul

Since last summer, Aaron and I have been practically obsessed with the band Mumford and Sons. We've worked our way through their cd playing one song on repeat, until we fall in love with another one, then playing that one.

My current obsession is the song, Roll Away Your Stone. It makes me wish I was running in an open field with my arms spread wide. And if could do cartwheels, I would do those too (I think I'm the only girl who never learned how to do them as child). I love the words. They make me reflect on the most significant rolling away of a stone in history. I often wish I could post on our blog the music that Aaron and I love right now to share with others, and this morning I thought, hey I can post a video of this song from Youtube. So here it is.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment