Wednesday, July 27, 2011

quality health care

So we're in Thailand. Last week we came to Thailand so that Aaron could have shoulder surgery (after a couple of recent dislocations). I'm sure I'll blog more about this and the awesomeness of Thailand (I've been taking a lot of pictures and video), but I have this to share first. Bumrungrad. This is the most amazing hospital I have ever been to, in fact most of the video I have been taking is trying to capture the efficiency and quality of the hospital.

But, I forgot to bring my camera cords with me so that I could blog while in Thailand (which is why there have not been any posts since being here).

So until I can show you just how nice this hospital is, I thought I'd let CBS's hit show 60 minutes tell you....


2 comments:

  1. hope you two can enjoy the Thailand sites and food while you are hanging around Bumrungrad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was very interesting! I am so glad that you had good care that you are feeling good. Love from the Longhursts

    ReplyDelete