Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Rosenfun

These are our friends James and Laura Rosenberg. Stacy and I have so much fun with them.

A brief pause during a heavily contested card game.


You know people that you meet and immediately feel like you're close friends with? James and Laura. We met them a year and a half ago, but they live in a neighboring province so we only see them once or twice a year. In fact, Stacy and I have only actually hung out with them 3 times, but somehow we feel like we've known each other forever.


On the beach in Thailand in January, just before heading back to our respective provinces.


Over the course of our brief friendship, we have hiked some seriously high mountains and gone camping, played some marathon games of cards late into the night, and most recently, the four of us traveled together in Thailand - our recent snorkeling trip was actually Laura's idea.



Good times, good friends.

2 comments:

  1. stace your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful! All of the pictures are amazing and, I agree, your hair looks great Stacy Leigh. I hope you have a picture of the two of you together on that beach because I would love to get a copy.

    ReplyDelete