Thursday, October 17, 2013

So Much More Than Shoes

So, yesterday I announced that we didn't have anything exciting going on in our lives. Boy was I wrong.

My dad mailed us a package with some things we had ordered for ourselves and had delivered to my folks' house, including a pair of shoes I'd ordered for this winter.

When I opened up the package, lo and behold, my shoes were there - filled with quite the surprise:



Now, if you don't know, I love Atomic Fireballs. So much so that I think I have cracked both of my back bottom molars on Fireballs in the past year. No worry, science is making great advances these days, I'm sure they'll come up with a solution.

Now I'm stocked for at least another 6 months of dental destroying delight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey...did you ever get the package I sent with your stuff?? I sent it before dad sent that one, so I just wanted to double check... ??

    ReplyDelete