Tuesday, April 19, 2011

my biggest pet peeve


traffic. this is the intersection i walk through every day on my way to class. this was filmed during a less busy part of day, so it's not quite as bad as rush hour. watch the guy carrying some yellow thing. at one point you see him dodging traffic, and in the same shot you can see the green for pedestrians to cross. what you can't see is that those cars also have a green light. the trick to crossing this street, go with the pack. luckily every morning when i go, there is a huge pack to use as protection. so don't worry, mom. and aamee.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! O my goodness! I sure am thankful for the pack. Hahaha! I will have to remember this when I try to leave the neighborhood and have to wait 2 minutes to pull out or when I go through Waxhaw during "heavy traffic."

    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete